Skip to main content

Last Words Of Greatest Saints



"When I was born, I was ignorant. So there was a little noise about my birth. Now that I have attained wisdom, there shall be no sound about my death".



"Beware of me!"



"I have known life, I have lived life, I know the taste of life. Now I am so curious about death! That's why I am in such a hurry. I am pulsating with great joy -- the very idea that now I am going to die, and I will be able to see what death is. I want to taste death. I have tasted everything else, only one thing has remained unknown. I have lived life and known all that life can give. This is the last gift of life, and I am really intrigued."




 "I am not going to be worshiped."

He wanted to die in the eternal snows of the Himalayas. He wanted that there should be no tomb, no temple, no statue of him. He did not want to leave any footprints behind him to be worshiped; those who love him should enter into their own being.




"Now please, anybody -- suggest to me some original way of dying. I don't want to be in any way orthodox -- I have never been in my life. Why should I be orthodox in dying if I have not been in living?"



"You are absolutely right, only you are a little confused about who is the emperor and who is the beggar. This is a meeting of the greatest emperor and the greatest beggar, but the emperor is behind and the beggar is in front. And I tell you, Alexander, it was the same at our first meeting. You were the beggar, but you thought I was. Now look at yourself! What have you gained by winning the whole world?"



 'If you are tired, then I can wait a little longer. I have been waiting so many years for death. You can rest a little and then you can do it. I have been waiting so long, I can wait a little longer - there is no problem. If you are too tired, you can have a little rest - two, three hours - because you have not been asleep the whole night. If you are not tired, you do your work.'



"I have always been mad; but I cannot die in Varanasi, because if I die in Varanasi and reach heaven then what credit is it to me? The whole credit goes to Varanasi. I am going to die in Magahar and I am going to see how they can take me to hell. I am going to die in Magahar AND I am going to heaven; otherwise I am going to create hell there."



"Now what's your feeling, shall I go now? Where will I go? Either come with me or take me into you." Ultimately that which you love, you become.

Source: Osho World Online Magzine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samskaras or rituals of a human life as per Vedas

A summary of rituals or Samskaras as per the Rig Veda . The Samskaras is a series of rituals that mark the various stages (milestones) in a human life, as per the Sanatana; and they need to be celebrated. They are performed in 5 different stages of a human life :- Stage 1: The prenatal years, Stage 2: The childhood years, Stage 3: The student years, Stage 4: The adulthood years and Stage 5: The old age years. In Vedas there are 40 samskaras prescribed, out of which 16 (called the Shodasha samskaras) are in practice even today; as produced below : 1.   Garbhadhan - Conception 2.   Pumsavana - Foetus Protection 3.   Simantonayana - Satisfying wishes of a pregnant woman 4.   Jatakarma - Birth Rituals 5.   Namakarana - Child Naming Ceremony 6.   Nishkramana - Child’s first view of the Sun/Taking the child outdoors for the first time 7.   Annaprashana -  First feeding of solid food to the child 8.   Chudakarana - First tonsure of the child's head (boys) 9.   Karnavedha - Ear Piercing  (

Motivational and Inspirational Life Quotes as a daily supplement.

Life is full of surprises and they can be either positive or negative but you must be able to find positivity even in negative events and some great Life Quotes will help you keep a positive frame of mind to do so. He who lives in the present lives in eternity. - LUDWIG W TIGENSTEIN The past is a bucket of ashes, so live not in your yesterdays, nor just for tomorrow, but in the here and now. - CARL SANDBURG I live now and only now, and I will do what I want to do this moment and not what I decided was best for me yesterday. - HUGH PRATHER Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries. - CORITA KENT Life is all memory except for the one present moment that goes by so quick you can hardly catch it going. - TENNESSEI WILLIAMS What is defeat? Nothing but education, nothing but the first step toward something better. - WENDlLL PHILLIPS I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entru

Warren Buffett Quotes in Hindi

Warren Buffett Quotes In Hindi नियम नंबर 1: कभी पैसा मत खोना।  नियम संख्या 2: नियम संख्या 1. कभी न भूलें। मैंने अपना पहला निवेश ग्यारह साल की उम्र में किया था।  मैं अपनी जिंदगी बर्बाद कर रहा था तब तक। बेचते समय अधिक मांगने और खरीदते समय कम देने से डरें नहीं। आप एक बुरे व्यक्ति के साथ अच्छा व्यवहार नहीं कर सकते। इस देश में महान व्यक्तिगत भाग्य पचास कंपनियों के पोर्टफोलियो से निर्मित नहीं हुआ।  उनका निर्माण किसी ऐसे व्यक्ति ने एक अद्भुत व्यवसाय की पहचान करके किया था। एक अनुबंध को अस्वीकार करना असंभव है, इसलिए पहले पूरी तरह से सोचो  हस्ताक्षर करने के पहले। मुसीबत से दूर रहना आसान है बजाय मुसीबत में से बाहर निकलना । आपको जीवन के लिए एक कैथोलिक विवाह की तरह निवेश करना चाहिए। वॉल स्ट्रीट एकमात्र ऐसी जगह है जहाँ लोग रोल्स रॉयस में सवारी करते हैं मेट्रो लेने वालों से सलाह  लेते है ।  खुशी आपको पैसे नहीं खरीदती है।